How to install Procreate swatch palettes with only an iPad.
Did you know you can install Procreate swatch palettes directly to your iPad? Procreate makes it easy. Just follow these simple instructions.
First, make sure your iPad is up-to-date at iPadOS 13.1 or higher. We will be using Safari to download our files.
- Click the download button on the download page, checkout page, via your email receipt, or in your customer account. Click Download.
- Click the d ownloads icon in the top right corner of the Safari window. Then click the finder icon next to the file name.
- A new window will open, displaying all of your downloads. If your file came as a .zip file, click the .zip file to unzip.
- Locate the .swatches file. Click on it and it will automatically import into Procreate.
- Your brushes are now located in the Palettes Panel under the Color Picker.