How to install Procreate swatch palettes with only an iPad.
The first step is to make sure your iPad is up-to-date at iPadOS 13.1 or higher. We will be using Safari to download our files.
- Click the download button on the download page, checkout page, via your email receipt, or in your customer account. Click Download.
- Click the d ownloads icon in the top right corner of the Safari window. Then click the finder icon next to the file name.
- A new window will open, displaying all of your downloads. If your file came as a .zip file, click the .zip file to unzip.
- Locate the .swatches file. Click on it and it will automatically import into Procreate.
- Your brushes are now located in the Palettes Panel under the Color Picker.