How to install Procreate swatches with only an iPad.
- Download an app that will unzip swatch files on your iPad. We will be using Documents by Readdle, which you can download in the App Store.
Click the download button on the checkout page, via your email receipt, or in your customer account. You will be redirected to a File Download page. Click
- Choose Open in "Documents".
- If that option is not available, click More and choose Documents or the archive tool you chose to download in step one.
- Click the zipped file in Documents order to unzip it.
Click on the newly unzipped product folder. Open the Swatches folder and locate the .swatches file.
- Click Open in another app and choose Procreate.
- Your brushes are now located in the Palettes Panel.