How to change the size of pattern swatches in Illustrator.
Adobe Illustrator pattern swatches are installed in a preset size. Depending on your project, you will want to make the pattern larger or smaller.
Here's how to resize pattern swatches in Adobe Illustrator.
- Select the pattern on your art board.
- Double click the Scale Tool in the Tool Panel.
- In the pop-up window, check Uniform under Scale. The percentage will be at 100%. Adjust this percentage based on how big or small you want the pattern.
- Uncheck the Transform Object box, and check the Transform Patterns box.
- Click OK. Your pattern will be resized. If necessary, you can repeat these steps until you get your desired size.